SQL Meet-up in Washington, DC

• I am a beginner SQL developer/administrator for a small organization in Washington, DC. I am interested in creating a meet-up / get together to go to lunch/dinner during/after a weekday on occasion at a (yet to be determined) restaurant in the DC area. No ulterior motive. Just to meet others who are working with SQL. Beginners and/or experts. Anyone interested ?

Thanks.

Alan

• Alan-newbie (3/2/2010)

I am a beginner SQL developer/administrator for a small organization in Washington, DC. I am interested in creating a meet-up / get together to go to lunch/dinner during/after a weekday on occasion at a (yet to be determined) restaurant in the DC area. No ulterior motive. Just to meet others who are working with SQL. Beginners and/or experts. Anyone interested ?

Thanks.

Alan

You might take a look and see if there's a local P.A.S.S. chapter you can join.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• For a list of East Coast PASS chapters use this link

http://www.sqlpass.org/PASSChapters/EasternSeaboardUSA.aspx

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ron

Please help us, help you -before posting a question please read[/url]
    Before posting a performance problem please read[/url]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply