SQL Mail Problem

• Hi,

I am having a SQL 7.0 server. I have configure the SQL Mail perfectly. (xp_sendmail etc. works perfect). I also have configured SQL Agent to use the same mail profile as that used by SQL Server. It was all working fine. Now I am finding that SQL Agent mails are failing with an error saying "Error 22022: SQLServerAgent Error: MAPI Error: Table too big."

What could be the problem. I have stopped mail sessions & restarted several times without any luck.

-- Amit

"There is no 'patch' for stupidity."

Download the Updated SQL Server 2005 Books Online.

• Are you trying to mail out of a table using the @query parameter?

Could you post your xp_sendmail command line and also the the size of the table(s) you are selecting from, if any?

Bye

Gabor

Bye
    Gabor

• The Error message pops up when i try to send a test message for any Operator.

my SQL mail is working perfect. all queries / jobs using xp_sendmail are going smoothly. Only SQL Agent job notifications giving problem

-- Amit

• Have you tried re-creating the mail profile and restarting the SQL service?

Hope this helps

Phill Carter

--------------------

Colt 45 - the original point and click interface

--------------------
    Colt 45 - the original point and click interface

• Since, it is saying the error of table too big, in the xp_sentmail, the output may be of bigger size, kindly check the size of that.

Ullas. K.

Ullas. K.

Ullas. K.

• I have checked SQL Agent Log. It says "[353] Mail session started (using MAPI1)".

so The mapi profile does not seem to be an issue.

-- Amit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply