SQL DBA needed!

• Wanted: Senior Level Database Analyst. Are you ready for the challenge of taking an organization to the next level by utilizing your experience working with large databases and SQL code to impact an organization? Do you have experience working through ERP and SQL platform migrations? If you're ready to take the next step in your career and be an integral part of corporate growth we want to talk with you!

My client offers a casual office environment and small-company feel where your knowledge is appreciated and your impact is acknowledged. They recognize the importance and value for continuing education and training and actively facilitate your participation in these activities. You will work in a collaborative team environment where you have the opportunity to actively problem-solve on your own and with others, directly impacting the organization. Daily involvement with Senior Leadership is possible and likely, this is an excellent career move for growth-minded individuals. Fit is the highest priority in filling this position, contact me if you feel you are a great fit!

Strong SQL coding skills required, experience with large databases, SQL 2000 to 2005 transitions and SSIS helpful. Ideal candidates for this position would bring good business sense to the table and want to make an impact on an organization. This position is located in Wisconsin, employer will offer relocation assistance to the right individual(s).

Maria Myers
    maria@ergsearch.com
    920.996.9700 x126

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Hi! I'm an SQL DBA here in the Philippines. I hope you would consider offshore applicants. Please provide me an email address where I can send my credentials. Thanks!

- Engr. Ronald San Juan (RonaldS@PCMall.com)

Ronald San Juan | SQL DBA
    ID 710124 ~ Code "Northwind"

• Hi

do you allow to telecommute? I am US permanent resident.

• Unfortunately I need someone who is US based and willing to relocate.  My client is willing to assist with relocation costs but being on site is critical to build the team and be a part of the culture.  They are flexible with work hours with someone on site though.  This is a casual, relaxed atmosphere and the team is really a fun group who also works hard.  If you're up for a challenge and a good problem solver I'd recommend looking into the position in more detail.

Where are you located in the US?

Maria

maria@ergsearch.com

920.996.9700 x126

Maria Myers
    maria@ergsearch.com
    920.996.9700 x126

• Maria,

I'm in Boston.  I see relocation is to Wisconsin.  Where in WI?  Also, is this position permanent or contract?  Or in other words, is the db migration task the first task or the only task for the DBA?

Regards,

Rick

~ Timing is everything

• Hi Rick,

This position is a permanent position and located in the Fox Valley area, south of Green Bay. The DB migration is the first task of many, this is a company poised to grow and laying the groundwork as we speak. They need individuals who can support the technical infastructure and prepare for the coming expansion. As you said, this is the first task, and certainly not the only one!

Please give me a call or provide your email, I'll be more than happy to provide you more information or a more extensive job description.

Thanks Rick, I look forward to hearing from you!

Maria Myers
    maria@ergsearch.com
    920.996.9700 x126

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply