SQL Agent Issues

• Hi,

We have recently installed SQL 2005 SP3 in one of the Windows 2000 SP4 server. We had a group for admin, who can login to SQL server Studio. The problem, is that it is not allowing any windows authentication. I had given sysadmin role for the Admin group.

In the Error log under SQL Server agent its displaying error "Logon to server 'Server Name' failed (ConnAttemptCachableOp)." and "SQLServer Error: 18452, Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. [SQLSTATE 28000]". At the same time in the event viewer, its throwing errors "SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c while establishing a connection with integrated security; the connection has been closed." and "Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection."

Actually ours is mixed mode for authentication. I have given all the permissions & server roles for the group. I had given the windows policy "Log on Locally" also.

Please help me to solve this.....

Thanks In Advance....

Thanks

• The issue was fixed by giving the correct host name as in network in the client network utility.

Thanks

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply