Specific Formatting Needs

• Our firm has an invoice format that pushes some text to the bottom of the page (1st or 2nd; I believe it's the Always at End of Report property). This is done because our paper has a perferation spot to tear off the bottom. I am trying to recreate this specific layout in SSRS and have had difficulty forcing a 2nd or 3rd page to push that bottom section to the bottom of the page, even if the data stops toward the top.

Any settings or techniques that are available in SSRS that I am missing to do this? Any insight is appreciated!

• Have the same problem :/

• checkai (9/9/2011)

Our firm has an invoice format that pushes some text to the bottom of the page (1st or 2nd; I believe it's the Always at End of Report property). This is done because our paper has a perferation spot to tear off the bottom. I am trying to recreate this specific layout in SSRS and have had difficulty forcing a 2nd or 3rd page to push that bottom section to the bottom of the page, even if the data stops toward the top.

Any settings or techniques that are available in SSRS that I am missing to do this? Any insight is appreciated!

You could try and do it in the footer, but you will not be able to place a tablix in the footer...only textboxes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply