SOS Visual Studio 2k5

• Hello,

For unknown reasons, after having closed my application located under Visual Studio 2k5 without modification, the files of my project were moved.

After having positioned them back, I noted that my project was not accessible any more to the opening of Visual Studio.

I tried, after having saved the files of work in progress, to repatriate the folder of saved work but this one remained inaccessible.

I thus carried out a suppression then re-creation of a new project (since all was saved).

Creation did not become possible that after having given the same names to each stage (what appears already aberrant and the reading does not facilitate),

but it is impossible to once reopen the project it was created.

Can one help me to solve the problem quickly because the old soldier does not have any more his rifle!

In advance,

Thank you

P.S.: Excuse me, if my english is not very good

• Is your solution complex? Are there many packages?

You could just create a new solution and import the packages into that.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• I tried that !

That changed not the problem.

But the system staff has just informed me they will remake the installation.

I hope that I will never find again this problem

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply