Solution TSQL Help!!!

• I have a database that was in Access, the amount to SQL Server and there, want to make a query to do the following, I have a table called anio_2015 , and containing employee , brand, and hours . I have another brand table contains the description of the marks and another table called employee , there is the user and the user name. I want to make a query to show me the name of the employee and all marks that appear there and I only movements in the brands that filled that employee.

Table Anio_2015

Cod_Employees

Cod_Brand

Hours

Table Brands

Cod-Brands

Description_Brands

Table Employees

Cod_Employees

Name_Employees

• some sample data and expected results would help me thinks

• Use Joins correctly...

• angelreynosog (5/16/2016)

I have a database that was in Access, the amount to SQL Server and there, want to make a query to do the following, I have a table called anio_2015 , and containing employee , brand, and hours . I have another brand table contains the description of the marks and another table called employee , there is the user and the user name. I want to make a query to show me the name of the employee and all marks that appear there and I only movements in the brands that filled that employee.

Table Anio_2015

Cod_Employees

Cod_Brand

Hours

Table Brands

Cod-Brands

Description_Brands

Table Employees

Cod_Employees

Name_Employees

Looking at the fairly obvious join columns in those tables, I'm thinking this is homework. Even if it's not, at least try.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply