Software Engineers Needed Immediately

•  

Hello all!  My name is Terrence Field and i am a recruiter in the Philadelphia area.  A client of mine is looking for some young, bright individuals who possess some strong SQL backend development skills to join their team.  My client offers an opportunity for professional growth within an expanding organization.  If you or anyone you know is interested in hearing about this opportunity, please send your resume to tfield@ehcmi.com or contact me to speak further.  My contact information is listed below.  Thanks!

Terrence Field  

Human Capital Management, Inc.

610-341-0790 Ext: 207

tfield@ehcmi.com

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Hi,

I would like to know whether candidates from other countries can apply or not.

If yes, then i m interested.

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/forums/userinfo.aspx?id=234328

• I have a problem with the "Young, bright" portion of this post.  sounds like age discrimination to me.  Any objection to just Bright individuals?

Scott

Kindest Regards,

Scott Beckstead

"We cannot defend freedom abroad by abandoning it here at home!"
    Edward R. Murrow

scottbeckstead.com

• Scott...and others,

I apologize for the mistake in my wording, we all make them....the post should read "my client is looking for entry to jr level backend SQL developers".  Glad to hear from the people who replied already and I look forward to hearing from more people interested!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply