Snap textbox to right side of footer

• We have a report that contains a tablix that grows based on the number of columns.  Our report template places a few textboxes in the header and footer.  When the number of columns in the tablix is enough to make the report wider than the default width, the textboxes in the header and footer that are supposed to be right-aligned with the report do not move to accommodate the new width.  Is there a way to make those textboxes snap to the right side of the report, regardless of the width of the report?  I've tried placing them in rectangles, but that hasn't worked (the rectangle didn't expand to fill the new width).

• SSRS treats everything as left aligned, so if you have something that is right aligned to another object, and that other object can grow (horizontally), then the alignment will be lost.

Instead, you could add rows above your tablix's header row and use the cells in there as text boxes instead.

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• I had thought of that, but was hoping there was a way to do it and stay consistent with the template.  Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply