SFTP, encrypt or compress data files in SSIS using custom components

• Thanks for the reply. My SQL and VS2008 version information.

Maybe you could suppress the version check during install or something?

Thanks

• Same error was discussed on the codeplex-page at http://ssisextensions.codeplex.com/discussions/434570, see the reply from mcpunjabi on Thu at 4:22 PM.

I downloaded that link, and it installed without issues, even Toolbox was updated automagically!

• That resolved the issue for me, thanks.

• When attempting to install the task for SSIS 2010, I encountered a problem in that it said I need to have SSIS 2010 on my system (I did). In researching the solution, the link quoted in the article referred me to the following download https://ssisextensions.codeplex.com/downloads/get/807818 for this tool.

Installing that download and re-launching SSIS 2010 had the task already in the toolbox ready for use without having to add it.

Thanks!

• Hi

I am very new to the sql and creating SSIS package. I am trying to import data with sftp from vendor's website. The settings works fine with other sftp software but when I try to execute the package, it comes with the following error. I have inserted all the following parameters but it is not working! help!

TITLE: Package Validation Error

------------------------------

Package Validation Error

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Error at SFTP Task: Missing: Host Name, Port Number, User Name, Password, Local File, Remote File.

Error at SFTP Task: There were errors during task validation.

(Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.VsIntegration)

BUTTONS:

OK

• mirsam (3/21/2014)

Hi

I am very new to the sql and creating SSIS package. I am trying to import data with sftp from vendor's website. The settings works fine with other sftp software but when I try to execute the package, it comes with the following error. I have inserted all the following parameters but it is not working! help!

TITLE: Package Validation Error

Package Validation Error

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Error at SFTP Task: Missing: Host Name, Port Number, User Name, Password, Local File, Remote File.

Error at SFTP Task: There were errors during task validation.

(Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.VsIntegration)

BUTTONS:

OK

Did you create package variables containing the values for each of those parameters, and select them from the drop-down lists in the configuration page?

I have seen that error, but the only time is when you have no values for the package variables.

The good news is you are really close. You just have to keep playing with it now.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply