Serious replication issue - HELP!

• I have two databases, a publisher and subscriber. The msrepl_tran_version values appear to have got out of synch.

The databases are 540GB each. They are on two different networks, and replication works across the internet.

How can I possibly set the msrepl_tran_version values on the subscriber to that of the publisher so that replication will work again? I have about two hours to get this working !!!!!

Help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

• Brian McGee-355525 (11/7/2010)

I have two databases, a publisher and subscriber. The msrepl_tran_version values appear to have got out of synch.

The databases are 540GB each. They are on two different networks, and replication works across the internet.

How can I possibly set the msrepl_tran_version values on the subscriber to that of the publisher so that replication will work again? I have about two hours to get this working !!!!!

Help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

I guess it's too late to try and help now? sorry....RSA times.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• Well actually I've managed to buy some time (don't ask how!), so any answers to this would still be hugely appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply