Scheduling data extraction to excel

• How are you getting on with this, Ahmad? It would be interesting to hear which method you finally chose and how you fared with it πŸ˜€

Cheers

ChrisM

I have chosen reporting services..reason behind this is that reporting service is newer to me .. so I will get an opportuninty to get my hands on it also I will not take risk with macros.....:)

Regards,
    [font="Verdana"]Sqlfrenzy[/font]

• Ahmad Osama (3/26/2008)

How are you getting on with this, Ahmad? It would be interesting to hear which method you finally chose and how you fared with it πŸ˜€

Cheers

ChrisM

I have chosen reporting services..reason behind this is that reporting service is newer to me .. so I will get an opportuninty to get my hands on it also I will not take risk with macros.....:)

Told ya' so .... *grin*

πŸ˜›

Personal Motto: Why push the envelope when you can just open it?

If you follow the direction given HERE[/url] you'll likely increase the number and quality of responses you get to your question.

Jason L. Selburg
  • Told ya' so .... *grin*

πŸ˜›

Thanks.....:cool:

though it will take time than other options but ..it is da only one...:)

Regards,
    [font="Verdana"]Sqlfrenzy[/font]

• Haha! Cool! Good luck, mate. And...nice one, Jason!:)

β€œWrite the query the simplest way. If through testing it becomes clear that the performance is inadequate, consider alternative query forms.” - Gail Shaw

For fast, accurate and documented assistance in answering your questions, please read this article.
    Understanding and using APPLY, (I) and (II) Paul White
    Hidden RBAR: Triangular Joins / The "Numbers" or "Tally" Table: What it is and how it replaces a loop Jeff Moden

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply