Scheduled SQL jobs are failing

• Hi, Our 3 scheduled SQL jobs failed last night, basically these jobs run DTS packages. I am getting the below error:

Error: -2147467259 (80004005); Provider Error: 4064 (FE0)

Error string: Cannot open user default database. Login failed.

Error source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server

Help file:

Help context: 0

Thanks!

• make sure the execution account is setup properly. open the login and ensure that the login has access to it's default database.

• Hi

i was taking backup on my production server and restored it.After a while my scheduled jobs around 40 failed...

please give me a perfect solutions for troubleshooting this issue ....

thanks

aashu

• Did the backup you restored come from a different server? If so, you probably have orphaned users. Try going through your users and running sp_change_users_login 'update_one','username','loginname'

• mohd.sql (8/8/2010)

Hi

i was taking backup on my production server and restored it.After a while my scheduled jobs around 40 failed...

please give me a perfect solutions for troubleshooting this issue ....

thanks

aashu

Why are you adding your question to a 2 year old thread with a different problem?

Next time, please ask your question in a new thread.

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply