Sample database design, development, test and deployment for an online student class.

• Thank you steve and Thank you GilaMonster too for both of yours time and advise.

Irfan

• Irfan-358189 (5/16/2010)

i am going to start another job/project and in that coming project i heard from my client that they need a guy who is good in queries and reports because it is a online student database.

There is nothing there that suggests to me you have to design and implement a database - I think your client may know what they are doing and are looking for "a guy who is good in queries and reports" because they need somebody to do queries and reports - which is what you do, is that correct?

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at Amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply