Running SQL Server on Oracle and Google Cloud

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Running SQL Server on Oracle and Google Cloud

• Thank You Arun for this post.

I am a fan of this technique of yours where you give a big chunk of information/comparison in the form of a table which makes life easy and in turn becomes easy for us to take a decision.

I hope, it'll be fine with you if we refer this to our clients as well so that they can have a good understanding and comparison themselves and take a decision to move ahead.

https://t.me/pump_upp

• DJTushR_DBA wrote:

Thank You Arun for this post.

I am a fan of this technique of yours where you give a big chunk of information/comparison in the form of a table which makes life easy and in turn becomes easy for us to take a decision.

I hope, it'll be fine with you if we refer this to our clients as well so that they can have a good understanding and comparison themselves and take a decision to move ahead.

Thanks and absolutely! The whole idea of sharing knowledge and experience on such a big forum is just to help the community. 🙂

• Arun,

I like your writing style. This is a well written and informative document. Thanks for sharing!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply