Resolution for SSIS Package Catastrophic Failure

• nitesh_rd

SSC Enthusiast

Comments posted to this topic are about the item Resolution for SSIS Package Catastrophic Failure

• Phil Parkin

SSC Guru

Interesting, thanks for posting this: I'm sure that it will help others.

If the answer to your question can be found with a brief Google search, please perform the search yourself, rather than expecting one of the SSC members to do it for you.
    See https://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/forum-etiquette-how-to-post-datacode-on-a-forum-to-get-the-best-help/ for details of how to post T-SQL code-related questions.

• jhasbufuidh

SSC Eights!

Thank you so much for this. I had this issue developing over time. I could mitigate it by falling back on older versions.

I know I have a legacy server where a couple packages are in this state, I was just hoping I would never have to change nothing to these packages since they are legacy.

Your solution is a real life saver.

In my case I guess the problem was somewhat caused by using a third party monitoring and notification application and somehow sometimes, the code got lost in the continuum.

Very rarely but still when it happens, you end-up with a package you cannot trust anymore and it is always a package you really do not want to rewrite from scratch.

Thank you.

BI Guy

• nitesh_rd

SSC Enthusiast

Glad that I was able to help developer community.

Thanks

• nitesh_rd

SSC Enthusiast

Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply