Report not working in Report server

• I had a report developed and it is working fine when i am running in BI/Visual studio but when i am running the same report in report server it is giving me error

Server Error in '/Reports' Application

Help me

• You need to get the real error. We can't help you with that.

The only "obvious" possibility is that you have different permissions between the users in each environement.

Or maybe the datasource is not properly configured in the web environement.

• this is the error i am getting

i can run other reports in the same environment

Server Error in '/Reports' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Execution '4ixfea55rytq2nzmekuussm3' cannot be found (rsExecutionNotFound)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms.ReportServerException: Execution '4ixfea55rytq2nzmekuussm3' cannot be found (rsExecutionNotFound)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

• What is > '4ixfea55rytq2nzmekuussm3' ?

• that is the error i am getting

i am thinking that it is the session id ?

• Possible. Have you tried closing IE and opening again? That would take care of the session issue.

• i tried all different ways like closing the browser clear cahce but nothing worked

i am able to run the report locally but when i am running from report server it is giving the error

• Then it's most likely a permissions issue.

I've seen session problems in ASP.net but I don't see how those could apply here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply