Report Manager URL

• Hi,

I'm trying to configure Reporting server. I've created Report Manager URL, but when i click link, it gives me blank page. What am I doing wrong please??

Additionally I'm getting error while connecting to Report Server. It says something about missing URL.

I've not configured anything in IIS. Do i need to create a virtual directory for Report Server manually please?

I can't connect to SSIS either. It asks about admin password but I'm already logged on with my domain credentials and Admin access to my computer.

Attaching all screenshots.

Regards,

K

• gfx99ne (8/19/2016)

Hi,

I'm trying to configure Reporting server. I've created Report Manager URL, but when i click link, it gives me blank page. What am I doing wrong please??

I would guess it's a permissions issue. Make sure that SSRS is running, right click on your browser and run as administrator. Paste the URL into the browser from Reporting Services Configuration Manager.

Additionally I'm getting error while connecting to Report Server. It says something about missing URL.

Make sure you have gone through all the setup steps. Refer to:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms156305(v=sql.105).aspx

I've not configured anything in IIS. Do i need to create a virtual directory for Report Server manually please?

No. There is no dependency on IIS in 2008.

I can't connect to SSIS either. It asks about admin password but I'm already logged on with my domain credentials and Admin access to my computer.

Try running SSMS as administrator.

Sue

• Thank you, all issues fixed in relation to SSRS and SSIS connectivity.

Cheer,

K

• Hello,

Regarding error connecting to SSRS: You have to enter the Report Server URL, not the one of Report Manager =>

Enter: http://K-KZ-L-4-KIFT/Reportserver as Server name.

Regarding SSIS: As the error message say, you need admin permissions. Start SSMS with right-mouse click on the Icon => "Run as Administrator".

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply