Report manager data display problem

• I've set up a webserver  and it works ok, however, the reports are processing incorrectly when report manager is viewed using internet explorer. For example, a report will be made with 2 parameters specified (date and client), however the data displayed in the report is complete junk. It might be a graph from sept03 - aug04 but report manager will display x-axis labels from feb03-jan04 with meaningless data.

the only reports that seem to work with correct data and labels are the january reports.

when we used firefox as the browser the reports worked fine. IT guys reckon it's got something to do with the java translator that IE uses.

I'm not too sure myself....it could be something to do with that date parameter

any ideas?

Thanks

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I've had probelms with dates because visual studio seems on my computer at least to set the language of all report elements to US english so if you are not in the US you could try checking the deafult language of the report elements.

This what was causing me problems anyway with my months and days all the wrong way round.

If you think its an IE problem we been using it with firefox with no problems so you could give it a try to narrow down you're problem.

hth

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply