Raw Materials - Cloud Computing, the Next Generation

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Raw Materials - Cloud Computing, the Next Generation

• "Plunderpal" I love it. That's going to stick in my head for awhile.

gonickl, you should seriously look into whether the main comic syndicators like your stuff. It's all original and you could get an income from it.

• i like the term "cloud computing" better than all the other buzzwords they came up for it over the last 10 years

but nothing really changes. you still have to set up and manage this stuff.

a few years ago someone asked me why we need IT people since all you need to do is click a button and it's done. no one realizes that nothing really changes and it's just more layers on top of each other to make things easier for the end user

• It's great! the next great villian... Plunderpal.

What started as a science experiment, PlunderPal soon realized its own AI, and broke free from human control. It then began its plan to take over all of mankind....

The more you are prepared, the less you need it.

• Glad you like the comics. I'll pass the word.

• Not only is the hand of the marketplace more visible, it has one particular finger raised. :w00t:

ATBCharles Kincaid

• All hail the Cloud. It's wisdom is great. It is merciful and just. I shall welcome our new overlord and destroy infidels.

😀

Gaby________________________________________________________________"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not." - Albert Einstein

• The concept was great 🙂

• GabyYYZ (4/22/2009)

All hail the Cloud.

That seems to be what the marketing departments want you to do!

🙂

• Who said there was an invisible hand principle? Plunderpal seems more accurate 😀

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply