Raw Materials - Career Counseling

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Raw Materials - Career Counseling

• "...dungeons are uncomfortably similar to office cubicles."

You know, I never thought about it like that before, but now that you mention it...

• The shackles around my ankles having been chafing lately.

• Well I've seen them compared to prison cells, and often with less space in the cubes!

• Steve Jones - Editor (7/8/2009)

Well I've seen them compared to prison cells, and often with less space in the cubes!

At least there is a crapper in the cell. :blink: Or so I'm told. I don't so much want one for me but voting on the specs handed down from "on high" would just feel good.

I was working on a "space novel" series where one of the characters does a different job every day. The character appears in different bodies. I was chatting with my TV producer friends and they were shocked that I was going to have a lead character played by multiple actors in the same season [series]. Then I explained that our job definitions have turned out to define us. That by having this character act as narrator for each episode would be freeing and empowering for the viewer got some attention.

I like being a developer that acts as DBA. I'm not stuck adding and removing logins and checking backups everyday. I get to provide tools that help people do that. I like wearing multiple "hats" at work even though I'm stuck with the one and only that is on my actual head. No, I don't actually wear a at whist working like Don Immus. [citation needed]

ATBCharles Kincaid

• lol!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply