Question regarding Subscriptions in SSRS 2005

• I have a question regarding subscriptions in SSRS 2005.

We have development (reports_dev) and Production (reports_prod) environments .

I created a subscription in the Production environment for a report, and ticked the Include Link so that I can get the link of the Production environment reporting services of the report.

I am getting the email but in the email its showing the link of Development environment. (http://reports_dev/reportserver ................)

So my question is where can I find this information and how to change it to the correct Production environment link http://reports_prod/reportserver ..................

Any ideas?

• Go to your Reporting Server Configuration (Start, Programs, MS SQL Server, Configuration Tools) connect to the production instance, and verify your Report Manager URL is showing as Production and not Development.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This thing is addressing problems that dont exist. Its solution-ism at its worst. We are dumbing down machines that are inherently superior. - Gilfoyle

• Hi Henrico,

Thanks for u r reply.

I just opened Reporting services Configuration Manager.

And on the left side I can see several options and one of them is Report Manager Virtual Directory. (Is this what you are referring to ?)

If so, when I clicked Report Manager Virtual Directory, I could see Report Manager Virtual Directory Settings in the right side.

And there are two sections in :

Name : Reports

And I guess I need to change the web site addrss over here. And when I click New tab, it opened a new window of Create a New Virtual Directory and even there in the Website section (which is a drop down) has only onw value which is Default Web Site.

So is there any other place I need to look around to find what is the web address of this Default Web Site ?

Thanks,

grkanth.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply