Query to fetch no of records

• Hi All,

I need to write a query in order to fetch some standard reports for showing Performance of my sql servers.

I need to know from which DMV or System table will I get estimated no of records which we see in execution plan for each node?

• sys.dm_exec_query_stats will give you stats of various queries that have been run since last recycle or cache cleanup.

sys.dm_exec_qery_plan will give you execution plan of queries. THis is a function and you'll need to pass the plan_handle or sql_handle of the query.

• Thanks for quick response.

But both of them will not be giving me estimated number of records fetch by each operator...

• I don't need any third party tools................

• sejal p gudhka (10/11/2011)

I don't need any third party tools................

You need to go back to school (or learning) and figure this out. You don't need 1 query to monitor a server. You need 1000s of hours of experience and good basic knowledge and depending on the monitoring you need probably 100 scripts or so running 24 / 7 / 365.

• I know my basics very much I am not asking you to give me entire code only thing I am asking is a which system table, view, dmos etc store the information of estimated number of records that are displayed in each operator when you view the execution plans....

IF you are sure of your basics, please give me straight forward ans rather than sending third party links..............

• Sorry for trying to help. I'll stop that RIGHT AWAY.

Learn xquery and dig your way thru the plans.

Sorry for the troubles.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply