QOD 12 Sept 03

• What the heck was that question about?! Man, and I thought I knew something about SQL2K! <:|

• The Category for this was under dts, deffinatley noyhing to do with dts should have been under olap

• HaHAHaa. It looked like everyone's guesses are spread evenly across the answers.

It should be an analysis server category of question if there is a such category. Definately not one of my strong points. Do people really use this?

-Ken

• I selected my answer with a pin.

Stupid pin.

I couldn't even understand the question... just goes to show that there's always something new to learn.

Cheers,

- Mark

Cheers,
    - Mark

• I checked on the day and most people had it wrong. Today most have it right.

I tried to recruite someone who knew MDX recently and they're rarer than hens' teeth.

I wonder how many people only answer yesterdays question? There should be a big bonus for answering on-the-day

Should be in BI rather than DTS though.

quote:

Do people really use this?

Hell yeah. It's the core of our biz! If you want to report on very large databases there is no other way. Well, you could go Hyperion EssBase or Oracle, but no-one here wants that.

Keith Henry

Keith Henry

According to everyone I know I "do something with computers?" for a living, so there you go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply