Production Issues

• Dear All

In my production environment i am facing following problem

In my web application we are using sqlserver 2008 front end application .net with web services.My problem is, while calling stored procedure through web services the stored procedure(insert statements) not executed.But the same procedure i am taken from Sql server profiler then executed manually in sqlserver management studio its working fine. what is the problem ?.

• vs.satheesh - Tuesday, February 5, 2019 7:12 AM

Dear All

In my production environment i am facing following problem

In my web application we are using sqlserver 2008 front end application .net with web services.My problem is, while calling stored procedure through web services the stored procedure(insert statements) not executed.But the same procedure i am taken from Sql server profiler then executed manually in sqlserver management studio its working fine. what is the problem ?.

Doesn't sound like it's a problem with the stored procedure or SQL Server but rather your code and calling the the stored procedure through the web service. And we would have no way of knowing what that would be as we don't see your code or know anything about how you are going about this.

Sue

• I would agree with Sue. Somewhere in the code used to call the procedure, it's incorrect.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply