Problem withFlat File result columns

• You are updating it on a single record and it takes 20 min ...tat sounds strange....

so do u want to update all the ids or jus one single id ..can u post me the table structure with all the indexes...if that is ur final query and it takes 20 mins then ned to look at the table structure and indexes...

Thanks,
    Chinna

Its the Journey which gives you Happiness not the Destination-- Dan Millman

• thanks...its working fine now i could update 30000 records in less than a sec .I dont know y i faced that prob morning any idea?

• sorry I dont have the dump I had before but i did not find that yesterdat any way i asked my friend she may be having it..........

• i dont understand ur questions.......

I have a doubt...why do we use .config file some packages use them n some do not....................

• The packages which have .config file might be using it in prod also ...it is mainly used for deployment..it is to dynamically configure ur packages ...so which ever u want to move from AQ to prod u will have configuration files....But not anymore ..

Thanks,
    Chinna

Its the Journey which gives you Happiness not the Destination-- Dan Millman

• I need to send my package to production so i need to create a config file..........when i tried doing that its showinng no attributes for selected items some thing......i selected cofig manger and variabled

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply