Problem with layout in browser view

• Hi, I have been creating my first real report for a long long time but it seems to be ready soon. I have only a body section and two datasets. I use tables and normal rectangles and lines to create the layout I need.

In preview tab all seems to be fine but when I deploy the project and go see it in report manager with browser it looks horrible. Some of the rectangles are wider than others etc. But when I print it looks just fine in paper. Everything ok? Not quitely 'cos the customers are wathing the report through the browser so they need to see the proper layout. Anybody experienced the same functionality?  Please, help the newbie.

• I had the same problem and didn't find standard solution. Every time thre was different solution and it took a lot of time to find it. Here's my approach to find what caused the problem:

Start removing controls one by one until everything is OK. then start adding the back one by one making sure that everyting is OK before moving to the next one.

• Yes, I kind of found the problem but still it didn't fix the problem entirely. I find this the disturbing. The preview should look the same as it is in browser.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply