Problem in printing reports from the report viewer

• Hi All,

I am getting this error "Unable to load client print control" when i click on print Icon on the report viewer.......

I tried installing rsclientprint.cab file on my client computer.....but still it dind't print......

Regards,
    [font="Verdana"]Sqlfrenzy[/font]

• Microsoft in their infinite wisdom decided to disable the client side print program due to a security problem. I've been having my users select the export to PDF option and then print from there. I have not heard if Microsoft intends to correct the security issue and restore the old print method.

• Jon Burnett (11/7/2008)

Microsoft in their infinite wisdom decided to disable the client side print program due to a security problem. I've been having my users select the export to PDF option and then print from there. I have not heard if Microsoft intends to correct the security issue and restore the old print method.

Well....I have searched that if we uninstall the KB956391 update, the print control works fine provided that the add-on rsclientprint is installed....but is there any update or an upgrade that is required by this control to work fine....because am getting this error on system where this update is not installed and the rsclientprint add-on is installed......any suggestion for this....

Regards,
    [font="Verdana"]Sqlfrenzy[/font]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply