Printing in landscape orientation

• I have still not found a way to print in landscape mode.  I set my page properties to 11' X 8.5'.  When I preview it the document looks fine, but when I go to print preview, every other page is blank.  Same if I export it.  My printer is defaulted to lanscape.  Is this a bug?  Does anyone know how to fix this programatically?

• Doug,

I'd almost bet that your MARGINS are causing the problem.  Make them as wide as you can (like 0.25 left and right) and see if your problem goes away.

Butch

• I assume you are talking about report server. If so, good luck, it's all in adjusting the margins to the right amount. I spent hours adjusting mine and finally got it to work. Remember that the printer usually will have some sort of margin no matter what you try to set via the software. That is something that cannot be changed. Go into the report object properties in the property window and check the dimensions.

• I have the same problem when printing diagrams, but only for my Brother laser printer at home. At work (Xerox laser) it is fine. I will try the margins solution, but if that does not work for you, you can do what I did, which is install the PrimoPDF printer driver that will let you generate a pdf, and then print the pdf.

• Thanks guys, it was a margin problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply