Passed 70-432

• I used The Real MCTS SQL Server 2008 Exam 70-432 Prep Kit authored by Steve Long, Valentine Boiarkine, Denny Cherry, and Dinesh Asanka to prepare for the exam.

You should be able to find it on Amazon - ISBN: 1597494208

• Congratulations!

• Congrats:-)

[font="Verdana"]Thanks
    Chandra Mohan[/font]

• Well done!

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• thanks everyone 🙂

• Congratulations!!

What was your score?

• Thank you - 920. Any suggestions regarding reference material for 70-450?

• without violating your nda...any big suprises on this one?

• I expected to see more questions on some of the newer features in 2008; i.e. policy based management, row/page compression, etc. I'm guessing more of these will be on 70-450 🙂

• I just found this thread. congrats on the pass! I have been looking for some info on this exam. I am looking to take it either September or October. I have passed 431 and was wondering how the format of the 432 compared? Is the exam still a 2 part format as the 431 was? thanks!

• Thanks 🙂 I'm assuming you are referring to the simulation questions? I didn't encounter any of these questions on 70-432 however I would prepare for them as it is my understanding that the format of the exam is subject to change at any time; i.e.

"Note This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the sole discretion of Microsoft. Microsoft exams might include adaptive testing technology and simulation items. Microsoft does not identify the format in which exams are presented. Please use this preparation guide to prepare for the exam, regardless of its format."

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-432

• hey thanks Tommy. Wow no sims (i understand it may be different now). The 431 had 12. I appreciate your response!

• NP - good luck! 🙂

• Can you tell me what the passing score is and how many questions there are without getting in trouble?

I can't find this anyplace.

Thanks and congrats.

• Pass mark is 700, number of questions can vary.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply