Partition SWITCH

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Partition SWITCH

• Nngh.. "Select ALL that apply".

Must. Read. Question. Properly.

Thanks for the question bythe way! 🙂

--------
    [font="Tahoma"]I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. -Douglas Adams[/font]

• Good question but IMO should have specified switch DATA from table to already partitioned table and DATA from partitioned table to unpartitioned table. I know it's pendantic but I've lost points on pedantic questions in the past.:-D

• Nice one, Haven't actually worked or used partitioned tables myself and I want to start with the implementing as I have a table that could be done, but I am wondering if this could be done for a table that needs to be accessed by a cube...

Busy doing my homework and I guess I shud have something when done.

What you don't know won't hurt you but what you know will make you plan to know better
  • Nice one as I am yet to implement partition tables. Busy with my homework and should have better knowledge after some implementations on m test db

What you don't know won't hurt you but what you know will make you plan to know better
  • Nice one, lemme do my homework with there as I have never worked with.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply