Page Count

• Is there a way where you can limit how many rows can show up on a page in Report Manager?  It might say there are 8 pages on Report Manager and then it prints 15 pages.  I would like to make these pages match up.  Does anyone know how to do this?

• To do this in HTML is tricky, and HTML is the report manager's default output - an HTML 'page' can be of any length.

You may be able to force page breaks by creating a list or other container that will print to a single page, and ensure that the 'CanGrow' property of this object is set to false. The page size and margin properties need to be set so that the body, header, and footer of the report can all fit on a single page - I find leaving a tiny amount of white space around the edges (esp. right and bottom edges) helps avoid rendering problems.

Or, you can design for PDF output, and ensure that all your objects have their 'CanGrow' property set to false - make sure they all have room to display the longest possible data string.

• Thanks Parker...I will try this....I just didnt know if there was some setting that you could adjust specifying the number of rows per page like in .NET

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply