Package only writing 7 of 1,148 rows

• I have previewed the data from the source, which is a csv file and it is all there.  I have posted data viewers between the source, a data conversion, and the destination, which is a SQL table.  I get the usual truncation warnings and have set everything to ignore any errors.  I do get some message I have not seen before - "[SSIS.Pipeline] Warning: Warning: Could not open global shared memory to communicate with performance DLL; data flow performance counters are not available. To resolve, run this package as an administrator, or on the system's console."  At least I don't think I have seen it.  In the end I get - [SSIS.Pipeline] Information: "OLE DB Destination" wrote 7 rows.  Any hints on what else I can look at to see why this is happening?

UPDATE:  Looking at similarities in the data that is being written (this is employee data), the only ones that are writing have a TERM_DATE.  TERM_DATE is NULLABLE in the database and in SSIS.  I have even deleted the mapping and still the same.

Thanks

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply