Package error

• when i ran the package through sql agent job  it got failed but i did not find any information in job history

Executed as user: . Started: 11:59:55 AM Finished: 12:00:43 PM Elapsed: 47.281 seconds. The package execution failed. The step failed.

How can we trouble shoot

• Hello,

I suppose you have access to the package, the only way to find out is downloading it and executing it and while you are at it, you can actually set up some logging for it inside Visual Studio.

• ramyours2003 wrote:

when i ran the package through sql agent job  it got failed but i did not find any information in job history

Executed as user: . Started: 11:59:55 AM Finished: 12:00:43 PM Elapsed: 47.281 seconds. The package execution failed. The step failed.

How can we trouble shoot

The SQL Agent job history is not the best place to look, as you have seen. Instead, check the All Executions report in the SSISDB catalog.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Its an sql 2016 developer edition 64 bit i did not  find any SSIS DB  i did not get any info in integration service catalogs

• How are you deploying your packages to the server? Are you using the project deployment model? If not, I suggest that you consider upgrading to it.

Please read here for more information.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply