oracle views

• i haven't answers

• did you have a question? you can edit your post to provide the missing info so we can help.

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

• yes i have question how i find the after make views in oracle, how i can see main view sysntex in oracle?

pls help me.:-)

• alpeshchauhan (6/6/2012)

yes i have question how i find the after make views in oracle, how i can see main view sysntex in oracle?

pls help me.:-)

the DESC (DESCRIBE) command is what you are looking for, i think:

DESC VIEWNAME; will show you the

CREATE OR REPLACE FORCE VIEW(ColumnList)

AS SELECT ColumnList....

is that what you are after?

Lowell

--help us help you! If you post a question, make sure you include a CREATE TABLE... statement and INSERT INTO... statement into that table to give the volunteers here representative data. with your description of the problem, we can provide a tested, verifiable solution to your question! asking the question the right way gets you a tested answer the fastest way possible!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply