Only replicating 1 table out of 14

• I've got transactional replication running between two SQL2000 servers.  The inital snapshot runs ok and is applied ok, however only one table out of the 14 seems to get updated after an Insert.  I've looked at the filters and if I run them manually they return data so they should get sent across.

What else should I check?

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Perhaps it should be moved to a higher traffic forum, like Administration.

• check if they are enabled for replication. Under Publication properties check the list under Articles tab.

Dinakar Nethi
    Life is short. Enjoy it.

• Check both sysarticles and syssubscriptions to make sure all of your tables are there. In syssubscriptions, also check the status column for the ones that aren't pushing data.

Make sure your Log Reader Agent and Distribution agent are running. Do a test insert and check the MSrepl_commands table on the distribution database to see if the transaction with the correct Article shows up in the table.

Just a couple of suggestions.

HTH,

Mark

• All the tables are in sysarticles and syssubscriptions.  The status column = 2 = Active.  The agents are running and there are commands appearing in MSrepl_commands tables with Article ID's matching sysarticles.

I cann't see any difference between the one that works and the rest.

• And you have cooresponding rows in MSRepl_transactions as well?

• When you say the agents are running, can you tell me what you are checking to ensure that to be the case?  Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply