? on multiple Hyperlinks in one field

• Hi

I use the javascript expression in the action of an expression (="javascript:void(window.open('" + Fields!rName.Value + "','_blank'))")

to get to a hyperlink.

But was wondering if anyone knew how to do multiples?

I use a STUFF statement in SQL to string along multiple dates, I would like to create something similar that would link to the record on that date..

Hope I explained this ok..

Thanks

• I am 99% sure that that is a limitation of HTML.  Can you imagine the headache if you clicked on a single link and 100 web pages popped open you?  That is a recipe for disaster and annoyance to your end user.  A link should only ever open a single page.

If you need more pages to open, have more links/buttons.

The above is all just my opinion on what you should do. 
    As with all advice you find on a random internet forum - you shouldn't blindly follow it.  Always test on a test server to see if there is negative side effects before making changes to live!
    I recommend you NEVER run "random code" you found online on any system you care about UNLESS you understand and can verify the code OR you don't care if the code trashes your system.

• Heh, that's apparently very easy but chrome at least very correctly detects it and blocks it 😛

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  ZZartin.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply