(OLEDB)Alert Repository failed validation and returned error code 0xC020801C

• I run the SSIS and got these errors. Please help as data didn't go to the database.

OnError,PRDDB,PRDDB\batch.mgt,(DFT) Alert Analysis Result,,SSIS Error Code DTS_E_CANNOTACQUIRECONNECTIONFROMCONNECTIONMANAGER. The AcquireConnection method call to the connection manager "IFMS-DB" failed with error code 0xC0202009. There may be error messages posted before this with more information on why the AcquireConnection method call failed.

OnError,PRDDB,PRDDB\batch.mgt,(DFT) Alert Analysis Result,,(OLEDB)Alert Repository failed validation and returned error code 0xC020801C.

• What I am seeing is it failed validation.  If I remember right, failed validation is thrown when metadata changed.  So you will need to edit the SSIS package to update the metadata, correct any errors that pop up due to this metadata change (may be none, may be added/removed column or changed column datatype or something that requires editing the package), and then re-deploy the package.

Mind you that is just a guess based on what you posted.  I would open the package in visual studio, connect to the same database as the live one and see what errors it gives you.  I wouldn't run it on live from visual studio, but at least you can validate errors.  If no errors come up, change the connection to a clone of live and do a test run against a test/dev environment to see if you get any errors.

The above is all just my opinion on what you should do. 
    As with all advice you find on a random internet forum - you shouldn't blindly follow it.  Always test on a test server to see if there is negative side effects before making changes to live!
    I recommend you NEVER run "random code" you found online on any system you care about UNLESS you understand and can verify the code OR you don't care if the code trashes your system.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply