NULLIF 1

• Nice straightforward question, clearly worded, no tricks.

It's a pity so many who can't be bothered to read the question think that that's a fault in the question instead of in their attitude to the question.

Tom

• L' Eomot Inversé (7/17/2012)

Nice straightforward question, clearly worded, no tricks.

It's a pity so many who can't be bothered to read the question think that that's a fault in the question instead of in their attitude to the question.

Well spoken and thanks....

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ron

Please help us, help you -before posting a question please read[/url]
    Before posting a performance problem please read[/url]

• I read through the question a couple times, ignored the inconsistencies, learned about NULLIF(), and earned a point.

Ron, you can count me as one of your satisfied customers. Thanks for your many contributions to QOTD.

• Rose Bud

Thanks

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ron

Please help us, help you -before posting a question please read[/url]
    Before posting a performance problem please read[/url]

• Got it correct. 🙂

• ??? very stupid question.

• For understanding this question I had taken 10 minutes. I have given wrong answer. I selected 3 options out of four. I omitted second option (2, NULL, 0). I didn’t observe carefully. The Question is poorly constructed. But still I think its good question.

Malleswarareddy
    I.T.Analyst
    MCITP(70-451)

• for understanding this question i had taken 10 min.but got it wrong.I select 3 options.omitted seconded option.did not observed carefully.question contructed poorly.but still i think its good question.

Malleswarareddy
    I.T.Analyst
    MCITP(70-451)

Viewing 8 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply