Now Is a Good Time for Choices

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Now Is a Good Time for Choices

• BWAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA!  Are you suggesting that I shouldn't tell the DA teen that selfied herself licking the toilet seat on an airliner to suggest that Covid-19 wasn't a big deal that she's an idiot and the reason why her lips are so big is that she probably caught clap of the yap from something else she may have licked?  Heh... I'm SO sorry! 😀

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Pretty sure it was Jesus who said: You will always have the idiots with you. Or something like that. I'd just say that even with that... individual, better to be kind.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• I actually ignored her but that, in itself, is a large part of the problem.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• The world has more than it's share of ignorant, irresponsible people.    All the rest of us can do is try to minimize the impact they have.    Hope all of y'all are safe and living in splendid isolation.

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain. -- Friedrich Schiller
    Stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's going down. -- Stephen Stills

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply