Next/Last Page Links

• I was thinking as I was reading the Thread from Steve's Editorial on Advertising yesturday and today what a pain it is to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to get to the Next/Last Page links, when I know I've already read the first 10 posts.

Has there been any thought given to adding those links to the top so that for some of the longer running threads we can just go directly to the the page we want to?  I suppose it's not too hard for me to hit End then click last, but it does start to be a bit annoying after a while.

I know that screen real estate is limited, but I thought a decent placement that wouldn't get in the way terribly would be directly under the « Prev Topic Next Topic » links at the end of the Message Header row.

Thanks.

-Luke.

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

• What would actually be much better and IMHO easier or as simple to code, would be to simply link to the right page and to the bookmark of the post directly in the email...  I'm sure it's not a ton of work and it would be quite usefull .

• Now that I think of it, what don't they do both ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply