I'm quite new to T-SQL and honestly started to take online classes just a week ago. I've some tasks to complete, and it would be really great if someone could help or guide how to approach the following tasks:
1. For each student, we need a student ID, Social insurance number, firstname, lastname, email address, phone number, and start date
a. Student ID & Social Insurance numbers, should be unique
b. Social insurance number format must be: NNN-NNN-NNN: Example: 123-456-789
2. For each program, we need the program code, program name, program contact email address, program contact name, and program start-date
a. A program should be unique by name and start-date
3. A student cannot exist without being part of a program
4. A student can only belong to one program at a time.
5. There should be at least 10 programs
6. There should be at least 20 students
7. Create a stored procedure for adding students
8. Create a stored procedure for adding programs
- This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by LoneLostWolf.