Need Query

• Hi ! guys

I have a table Hr.Employee in AdventureWorks database. The image of the Table, being attached with this mail, so that you have a clear view of what is in the table, now There is also another table Person.Contact to which I have also created another image names query2 attached with this. I want the name of the Employee corresponding to there Manager name by joining the two tables. Is that possible? If possible then please send me the query by looking those two attachments.

Thanks

Subhro

• Hi,

I attach an image of a solution.

• I don't think that the query willgive the required data as there is no manager table, Only two tables are there and there is a primary key name contactID between those to join. In this scenario do you supply any solution?

Thanks

Subhro

• Oh ! Sorry u have created an alias name of two tables, lets check and run it.

Subhro

• Thanks you Paul, You are a real "Genius"; Actually what ever I have asked that is a very smal part of a large Query.

Thanks once more

Subhro

• mukherjee.subhro (5/20/2010)

Thanks you Paul, You are a real "Genius"; Actually what ever I have asked that is a very smal part of a large Query. Thanks once more Subhro

No problem. Posting the solution as an image was my small joke.

I'm glad you found it helpful though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply