Need Options for New Briefcase View

• Like the new site, just started working with it, can't really make more comments now. But I do have an observation on the briefcase. Previously, the briefcase showed a list of all the items, with just the subject and comment, all on one screen. Very easy to find something I saved for future use, and view it. It now displays the first few lines of the article, and only a small number of articles. Is there a way to change the display so that it hides the article preview and only displays the subjects and comments? I didn't see this in the profile settings.

I have many articles in my briefcase (basically anything I thought I might need later on), and it will take forever to scroll through them in the current viewer. The search feature doesn't appear to search just my briefcase, so that doesn't help with that (although I can search the site). Maybe I'm using the briefcase differently than the designers expected.

Anyway, I'd like to see some options like this. Thanks.

Steve Brokaw

• Steve,

We've had a lot of comments on this and we have it on the list. It's a little lower priority than a few other things, but we're hoping that it will get started next week. Not sure about deployment, but either next week or the week after.

• Thanks, Steve. Get the bugs fixed, make (most) everyone happy. Will look for this in the future.

(BTW, printing of articles is better in the new site. I use this a lot.)

Steve Brokaw

• Glad we got something right!

Personally I like seeing the printed page on the screen, but I guess I can't have everything. 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply