Need help to resolve error on UAT server

• I have SSIS package which is trying to load records from one table at one server to another table at other server.For that I am using OLEDB destination and using fast load option with keep identity checked as per our requirement as we need to maintain identity from source table.

However while load I am getting below error.

An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "Cannot find the object "bi.MasterFact" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.".

SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.

This package is executing fine from my local machine using my credentials as we are using windows athentication but on UAT for sys user it fails.

Is it something related to permission ?

If so, what exact role is required ? Also we can not provide sysAdmin to user.

--rhythmk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    To post your question use below link

https://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/forum-etiquette-how-to-post-datacode-on-a-forum-to-get-the-best-help
    🙂

• rhythmk (4/21/2015)

I have SSIS package which is trying to load records from one table at one server to another table at other server.For that I am using OLEDB destination and using fast load option with keep identity checked as per our requirement as we need to maintain identity from source table.

However while load I am getting below error.

An OLE DB record is available. Source: "Microsoft SQL Server Native Client 11.0" Hresult: 0x80004005 Description: "Cannot find the object "bi.MasterFact" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.".

SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR. An OLE DB error has occurred. Error code: 0x80004005.

This package is executing fine from my local machine using my credentials as we are using windows athentication but on UAT for sys user it fails.

Is it something related to permission ?

If so, what exact role is required ? Also we can not provide sysAdmin to user.

Looks like you more or less answered the question yourself, the credentials which scope the package runs in must be at least data reader at source and writer at the destination.

😎

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply