Need help adding a Script Component Transformation in Data Flow using BIML

• This is my first time trying to generate a complete SSIS package using BIML. I have one item left that I am unable to get to work.

I need a Script Component Transformation in my Data Flow. I already have this component working in another package that was not generated using BIML, so the configuration of this transformation is not the issue. Generating this component using BIML in my new package is where I'm stuck. I'm getting too many errors to bother discussing them here. I added a VB ScriptTaskProject in my Control Flow without much trouble, but the ScriptComponentProject in the Data Flow is still an issue.

Can anyone point me to an example of a BIML script that adds a VB ScriptComponentProject to a Data Flow? I've found a few C# examples, but I can't seem to convert them to work in my project.

Thanks in advance.

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• Hi I have created a BIML SCript using script component.

if you want i can share with you.

regards,

Vipin jha

• I would be very happy to see the script component section.

Alvin Ramard
    Memphis PASS Chapter[/url]

All my SSC forum answers come with a money back guarantee. If you didn't like the answer then I'll gladly refund what you paid for it.

For best practices on asking questions, please read the following article: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• afternoon

can you also share with me. the VB version.

I got my Biml to create package, now I keep getting the following error

DTS Script Task has encountered an exception in user code:

Cannot load script for execution

When I add a new script task to the control flow, copy and past the code from the generated script task, the new script task work 100%

My script task is inside sequence container.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply