My Favorite SSCer

• This subject of Mr. Mohammed Sufian makes me think of the following kids' song. Yes, I'm serious, it really is a kids' song!

The Cat Came Back...

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

• well this anit the most huggable SSCer... but were it..... I'd still vote for Steve Jones.

or maybe sushila (the vanquisher of the inane, princess of the essqueell)

now where's my tent sized tshirt...

• That was just my first week of vacation... got 1 more left before really comming back. Then I got another 2 weeks at xmas but that's too far out to talk about it... So I'll retire back to my hole .

• I know I sometimes type LOL, bit I literally did laugh out loud reading Brian's post.  There's a guy that sometimes plays that song at a local pub here.  He will start cranking this out sometimes when one of our more eccentric downtown characters arrives on the scene.

We have a saying in our downtown that it is like an Almond Joy.  Why?

Because you'll always find at least 2 nuts in every bar. 

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• The ones that I've tried lately are comming with only one almond

* Noel

• Start talking to yourself and then there will be two, at least from your perspective.

K. Brian Kelley
    @kbriankelley

• Noel,

Bars or Almond Joys? 

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.

• I liked that one

* Noel

Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 158 (of 158 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply