Multiple Open SQL Developer Positions

• I am a former dev, DBA, and SQL Dev now managing a group of SQL Engineers.  If you like T-SQL and problem solving, this may be the position for you.  Here are some fast facts to weigh as you gauge your interest:

- We are located in the Dallas area in Plano, TX. 
    - We are growing as a company and a team.  No layoffs in my 17 years here.
    - We love T-SQL.  That is core to what we do day in and day out.  If you don't love data and T-SQL don't waste your time applying.
    - We have a collaborative environment.  We share scripts, actively mentor, and work as a team with other groups in the company.
    - We are a group of over 40 people who do just database work.  Period.
    - We are a software company serving the public sector.  That is the best of both worlds for me.  A software company with a great culture + the work we do makes a difference in the world = high job satisfaction
    - 85% of our management team is former database devs, so, we get it.  The work, the challenges, the trials and triumphs of SQL Server work.  We get it.
    - We are looking for long-term employees.  We have a lot of stability in our market, and we want people who could see themselves here ten years from now.  Job hoppers need not apply.
    - Good benefits, but what they don't say on the company website is that we are in a fantastic building that overlooks a creek on a campus with shaded green space, workout facilities on site, a café with outstanding inexpensive meal options, free soft drinks/coffee/tea/etc.

We would prefer to have local people for these positions because it helps with learning and collaboration, but if we don't find the right folks, I'm open to other arrangements as long as they work for you and for us.  The official job description will provide additional details on the role.  To apply, click the Apply Online link at the bottom of the job description on the website.

Feel free to post questions here and I'll get you answers.

• Hi Jones,
    Is the position open for working remotely?

Thanks,
    Ananda Kumar J.

• KJONES-148304 - Friday, April 7, 2017 11:50 AM

I am a former dev, DBA, and SQL Dev now managing a group of SQL Engineers.  If you like T-SQL and problem solving, this may be the position for you.  Here are some fast facts to weigh as you gauge your interest:

- We are located in the Dallas area in Plano, TX. 
    - We are growing as a company and a team.  No layoffs in my 17 years here.
    - We love T-SQL.  That is core to what we do day in and day out.  If you don't love data and T-SQL don't waste your time applying.
    - We have a collaborative environment.  We share scripts, actively mentor, and work as a team with other groups in the company.
    - We are a group of over 40 people who do just database work.  Period.
    - We are a software company serving the public sector.  That is the best of both worlds for me.  A software company with a great culture + the work we do makes a difference in the world = high job satisfaction
    - 85% of our management team is former database devs, so, we get it.  The work, the challenges, the trials and triumphs of SQL Server work.  We get it.
    - We are looking for long-term employees.  We have a lot of stability in our market, and we want people who could see themselves here ten years from now.  Job hoppers need not apply.
    - Good benefits, but what they don't say on the company website is that we are in a fantastic building that overlooks a creek on a campus with shaded green space, workout facilities on site, a café with outstanding inexpensive meal options, free soft drinks/coffee/tea/etc.

We would prefer to have local people for these positions because it helps with learning and collaboration, but if we don't find the right folks, I'm open to other arrangements as long as they work for you and for us.  The official job description will provide additional details on the role.  To apply, click the Apply Online link at the bottom of the job description on the website.

Feel free to post questions here and I'll get you answers.

Hi,
    I am highly interested in working with you.
    Please reach me on anna.cis23@gmail.com or skype:cis.am2 to discuss further.
    Hoping for prompt response.
    Regards,
    Anna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply