MSTERA Connection Manager and ODBC (x86) Issues after VS17SSDT15/Attunity5/Teradata 16.2 Upgrade

• Hello,
    Nnow that I have installed and upgraded to Teradata 16.2 driver and utilities (32/64 bit), and installed Attunity 5 for Teradata, and Visual Studio 2017 w/ SSDT 15…

I go to open a SSIS package, expecting to get errors as I do about the Connection Manager. I go to create a new connection manager, and I get this error when testing:

"Failed to establish an ODBC connection with the database server. Verify that the Teradata ODBC Driver for Windows x86 is installed properly. SqlState = IM002 Message = [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified"

I have gone through both 32 and 64 bit ODBC managers, and the Teradata drivers are there, in User, File and DDN set up. I can also see, and select MSTERA when I go to create the Connection Manager.

I’ve also tried to set the 32/64 bit in the packages debug, and that change doesn’t make any progress, I get the same error. I left VS15 and its SSDT 14 in place, along with Attunity 4, and do all the same attempted changes there and also get the same exact error messages.

What am I missing? What else can I try?

Thank you

• Duplicate post. See here.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply