Mr or Mrs 500

• Is there any meaning behind Mr or Mrs 500?

• You get the Tag Mr and Mrs 500 when you have 500 points/Post counts. It shows that you are getting addicted to SSC.. :hehe:

-Roy

• It's a baseball reference.

Check this http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic447796-4-1.aspx for further discussion on the levels.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Right...but why use "Mr or Mrs 500"?

• GSquared (9/24/2009)

It's a baseball reference.

Ok...I get it now. Thanks!

• I like baseball 🙂

Open to suggestions for better names. I think I set these up during the playoffs in 2005 or 2006

• I'm not sure I have a better suggestion. I was just curious as to the origin. I actually thought the name was maybe a reference to the movie Mr & Mrs Smith.

I am a soccer fan, so a name like "Hat Trick" would be fun to have.

Cheers!

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (9/25/2009)

I like baseball 🙂

Open to suggestions for better names.

Can we add 'Jordan or LeBron' for 23 points.. Well Michael Jordan and Lebron James had the same number jersey, though James switched now.

However.. for that kind of a tag to be ranked below a SSC rookie is interesting..

Well that's how hard it is to be a DBA... :hehe:

I think I set these up during the playoffs in 2005 or 2006

Incidentally and unfortunately, I thought of this during the NBA lockout 😀 :w00t: well it seems resolved now :Wow:

Actually, I had just posted the same on the link I followed as it was a place for updated names..

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Topic935523-83-1.aspx

Now I realized that it was not the category I was expecting. The thread was under SQL Server Central Announcements.. so I thought I'd post here and see if it can materialize...

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply